www.cbseneet.nic.in CBSE NEET UG 2015 Online Application Form The Medical Council Of India And Dental Council Of India Have Noticed That The Central board of Secondary Education (CBSE) Will Going To Conduct The National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) For Take Admission To MBBS & BDS Course . More Details Are given below .
What Is Eligibility Criteria For Apply NEET UG 2015 Application form?
Age Details – Candidates Age should be above 17 years .
Educational Qualification –
1. General Candidates should be Passed 12th class With minimum 50% Marks .
2. SC , ST , OBC Candidates should be passed 12th class with Minimum 40% Marks
How To Apply online For NEET UG 2015 Exam Through www.cbseneet.nic.in ?
Application form fee –
1. General And OBC Category Candidates need to pay Rs. 1000/- As Application fee .
2. If You Are Belongs to SC , ST Or PH Category Then you need to pay
Rs. 550/- .
Simple Steps For Apply online –
1. Fill the Online Application Form and note down the Registration Number
2. Make Payment of Fee through E-Challan or Credit Card/Debit Card
3. Take a Printout of Confirmation Page and send to CBSE
4. Take a Printout of the Address Slip for posting on A5 Envelope
Application form – Eligible & Interested Candidates can apply through online mode from CBSE NEET UG 2015 Official website , it’s official website (www.cbseneet.nic.in) . After Fill online Application form with all required details candidates need to send application form along with Required Documents to the given below Address –
The assistant secretary ( NEET Unit ),
CBSE, Shiksha Kendra,
2, Community Centre, Preet Vihar,
Delhi – 110 092
Important Dates –
1. Opening Date for Online Application form – 01 December 2012
2. Closing Date for online Application form – 31 December 2012
3. NEET UG 2015 Exam Date- 05 May 2015
official notification http://cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/online/instruction.aspx