Vinoba Bhave University Exam Time Table and date sheet 2015 at www.vbu.co.in

Admissions 2015-16, Courses, Time Table, Date Sheet, Distance Education, Ranking, Fee Structure, Results, Colleges, HAZARIBAGH,B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Part – III,  Part – II,Part – I,   LL.B. Part – III, Part – II, Part – I,  B.A. Hons. LL.B. Part I,  B.Ed.  Upshashtri –  Shashtri Part – III,  Shashtri Part – II, Shashtri Part – I,  I st Prof. MBBS  (I) 2nd Prof. MBBS  (I) 3rd Prof. MBBS Part I,

Vinoba Bhave University Exam Time Table 2015-16 :-

The Vinoba Bhave University is located at Hazaribagh, India and is funded by Government of India. The university came into existence on 17 September 1992 after the bifurcation of Ranchi University as a teaching-cum-affiliating university. Being among one of the premier universities of Jharkhand, it offers high standards of teaching and research. The university offers courses at the undergraduate and post-graduate levels.

The Governor of Jharkhand is the chancellor of Vinoba Bhave University. The university has a distinguished alumni body and faculty. This university is also a member of Association of Commonwealth Universities , London. The UGC, New Delhi recognized the university and registered it under section 12B of the UGC Act 1956.

Courses offered by Vinoba Bhave University :-

M. Biotech, M.Phil, M.C.A., Ph.D, M.Ed

Vinoba Bhave University Exam 2015 date sheet :-

all students  of Vinoba Bhave University  are searching and waiting online for thier exam time table and date sheet for main exam….so don’t worry now you are on right website……when official news is come then we will published here …….

so please press CTRL +D and bokkmark this page for future updates…

you can check directly on click here

M. Biotech time table, Vinoba Bhave University  M.Phil time table, Vinoba Bhave University  M.C.A. time table, Vinoba Bhave University  Ph.D time table, Vinoba Bhave University  M.Ed

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share

86 thoughts on “Vinoba Bhave University Exam Time Table and date sheet 2015 at www.vbu.co.in

1. Barun Kumar

Sir, I have to know the routine of B.A part3 2013. So please send the routine on my
    emailId.Thank you.

2. MOHD. AZHARUDDIN ANSARI

DEAR SIR

I WANT TO KNOW ROUTINE OF B.COM PART II 2013

SO, PLEASE SEND MY EMAIL ID

3. rima singh

sir plz tell me the a examination schidlue for ba part2 hindi hons of vinoba bhave university plz email at my email id

4. Macprem raj dolli

dear sir,
    i am warring about my part 2 exam date 2013.so plz sir tell me about my exam date and schedule.And send me exam schedule in my email.for this act i am very grateful to you sir.

5. Anand Kumar

sir please mail my B.A part-2 exam programe, 2013
    I have some very urgent work so hv to mange the shedule, so please help me to make this convenient for me.

1. vikash

puja are u mad or have more time to spend on doing google or writing comments
      we ur seniours havent get the datesheet the how can u expect ur datesheet before us
      this is vbu
      i really dont know about this i wish if i knows it before..

6. Md.shadab anwer

Dear sir,
    i want to know sir,that when started examination b.a part 2.and examination programm send my email id. I request you pleas sir.

7. Md Sarfraz

Dear sir
    I want to know Routine of B.Com Part II 2013
    so, Please send my Request my ID

1. vikash

sorry
      dont worry kiran ur examination will possibly held in the month of august or september.
      till then keep studing tc
      good luck

8. qamar rza

dear sir
    plz sir i request to you when will be held examination of B.A PART 2 send the routine in my email id plzzzzzzz sir thank you

9. gulshan singh

dear sir,
    i want to know b.a part2 2013 routine plz send me my email address.
    dear sir.

10. Amandeep singh

dear sir,
    i am warring about my part 2 exam date 2013.
    so plz sir tell me about my exam date and schedule B.Com .And send me exam schedule in my email.for this act iam very grateful to you sir.

11. shashikant choudhary

hello sir, plz.. send the routine for b.com part-2 of 2013. plz.. have some suggestions from my view :- 1. to avoid the dharna-pradarshan over in colleges due to which a huge loss over studies.. in students classes.
    2. plz.. inspect the colleges without any information to the college administration and i’m sure that u’ll get a huge lack in proper classes done by a teacher or a professor. even the principal also getting busy with his own.. he also did not have any intend to visit over classes often.
    3. college not maintained even in cleanliness.
    4. plz.. try to take exam earlier as possible.
    thank you.. as for ur kind being attention.
    shashikant choudhary for any assistance call me – 9693461770
    bokaro.

12. Ankita Vishwsksrma

plzzzzzzzzzzzzz sir. b.com part one ka date or routine bataye. hazaribhag univarcity jharkhand.

13. Ujjal Mandal

Dear Sir,
    i Am Ujjal Mandal, I Requested to u that I want to know my exam date in geography honours in B.A Part 1 2013

please Send In My No 7406791660

14. DILIP KESHRI

Dear Sir
    I Am Dilip Keshri I Requested to u I Want to know my exam date in history honors in B.A. PART 1 2013
    PLEASE send my no 7764031555 ,9097419287

15. amit

dearsir
    l want to know routing of b.sc part one2013.
    so, please send,my requsted my email…….

16. ABHAY PANDEY

dear sir
    I want to know routing of b.sc part I2013 so ,please send ,my request my email …….

17. Abhijeet Anand

THE PERSONS WHO HAVE MADE THIS WEBSITE KINDLY HELP ME AND PLEASE SEND ME THE TIME TABLE OF BA PART 1 WITH ECONOMICS AS HONS. AS I HAVE NO ANY TIME TO READ THE NEWS PAPER IT IS A REQUEST TO ALL THAT IF U HAVE IT THEN KINDLY MAIL ON MY EMAIL ID ABHIJEET ANAND

18. tasnim kousar

sir,
    i want to know routing of b.sc part-1 2013.so please send routing in my email id
    thankyou

19. Binod kumar mahto

sir
    I Want to routing from bcom part1 exam shedule send by E-mail……….
    show please .
    thank you.

20. Prem Kumar Keshri

Sir,
    I want to know our BA Part1 examination Time Table And Date sheet.
    Plese send my email id and you send a message my phone.
    My Number :- 9851432190.

21. shivnath rana

I want to know our LLB part 3 examination time table and date sheet . plese send my email id and you send a message my phone my number-9905312336

22. Rita Kumari

Dear Sir,
    i am tenced about my part 1 exam date 2014,plz tell me the examination date & schedule for b.com part 1 (General)of vinowa bhave university. plz send me exam date &schedule in my email.For ur this favour i am thankful to you.

23. dilipverma

sir l am out of state so please you send part 1 time table in my email ide.. I shall be highly to you for this act.

24. Priyanka kumari

hi, I am priyanka kumari
    sir l am out of state so i want to know the exam date and schedule of B.A PART-1,2015

25. RANI KUMARI

SIR,
    I AM OUT OF STATE SO I WANT TO KNOW MY BA PART-3 EXAM DATE
    SIR PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

26. ashish singh

Dear sir,
    please send me the exam date and schedule of B.A part 3(hindi honours)2015.

so please send me to my mail id

thanks
    ashish

27. ravi verma

sir, the examination calendar you have lounched for 2015-16 cannot be satisfied because you are taking pg 3rd semester examination within 5 months after competing 2nd semester but aur 4th semester examination will be conducted on January 2016 it means this semester will be of approximately 9 months don’t you think that we are about to waste aur Times a lot due to this sylstem?