SSC CGL Exam 2015, Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015, Govt Jobs, SSC Recruitment , SSC CGL, SSC CGL 2015, SSC Exam, ssc jobs, SSC Notification Staff Selection Commission Notification, SSC Online, SSC Recruitment, SSC Recruitment 2015, SSC Vacancy 2015, Staff Selection Commission Application Form Staff Selection Commission Recruitment, Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2015, Staff Selection Commission Vacancies
SSC CGL 2015 – Apply online for Group B & Group C Vacancies:
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has issued notification against recruitment of Group B & Group C posts by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2015. Eligible candidates may apply offline/online
Name of Post: I. Group B Posts:
2. Assistant (Cypher)
i. Inspector (Central Excise)
ii. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
iii. Inspector (Examiner)
iv. Inspector of Posts
v. Statistical Investigator Gr.II
II. Group C Posts:
i. Inspector of Income Tax
ii. Assistant Enforcement Officer
iii. Sub Inspectors
iv. Divisional Accountant
vi. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
vii. Upper Division Clerk
viii. Tax Assistant
Qualifications: Candidates must possess Bachelors Degree with Economics/Statistics/Maths for Compiler & Statistical Investigator Gr .II post and any Degree from recognized University for all other posts.
Application Fee: Candidates need to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-. SC/ST/PWD/Women/EXSM is exempted from payment of fee. Candidates applying through offline can pay the amount by means of “Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS)”only at Departmental Post offices and should be pasted on the application form and got cancelled at the Counter of Post Office of issue with the date stamp. Candidates applying through online can be paid through SBI Challan or online account with SBI.
Age: Candidates age should not exceed 26 years for Statistical Investigator Gr. II post, 20 years to 27 years for Assistant/Sub Inspector in CBI post and 18 years to 27 years for all remaining posts.
Starting Date for Online Registration: 19-01-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part- I: 13-02-2013
Last Date for Online Registration of Part -II: 15-02-2013
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 15-02-2013.
Last Date for Receipt of Application for Far flung areas: 22-02-2013
Written Examination (Tier I): 14-04-2013 & 21-04-2013
Written Examination (Tier II): 20-07-2013 (Paper III) & 21-07-2013 (Paper I & II)
How to apply: The application must be submitted only in the prescribed format online /off-line
Offline: The complete application in the prescribe format along with all relevant documents should reach the Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission as indicated below:
- Regional Director (CR), Staff Selection Commission, 21-23, Lowther Road, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh-211 002
- Regional Director (ER), Staff Selection Commission, 1st MSO Building, (8th Floor) 234/4. Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata, West Bengal-700020
- Regional Director (KKR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, “E” Wing, Kendriya Sadan, Koramangala, Bangalore, Karnataka-560034
- Regional Director (NR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110504
- Regional Director(NER), Staff Selection Commission, HOUSEFED Complex, West End Block, Last Gate, Beltola Basistha Road, Dispur, Guwahati, Assam-781 006
- Regional Director (SR), Staff Selection Commission, EVK Sampath Building, 2nd Floor, College Road, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600006
- Regional Director (WR), Staff Selection Commission, 1st Floor, South Wing, Pratishta Bhawan, 101 M.K. Road, Mumbai, Maharashtra-400020
- Dy. Director (MPR), Staff Selection Commission, “Nishant Vila” F. Jalvihar Colony, Raipur, Chhatisgarh-492001
- Dy. Director (NWR), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 3, Gr. Floor, Kendriya Sadan, Sector-9, Chandigarh-160017
For online mode candidates can apply through the website www.ssc.nic.in and for offline mode candidates can apply in the prescribed application format by sending the filled in application along with all relevant documents and CRPF stamp on the application and send it to the concerned Regional / Sub-Regional Offices of the Commission mentioned in the notification.
For More Details & Apply: Click Here