Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
(For a person who intends to be a teacher for Class I to V)
Paper- Child Development and Pedagogy
Total Questions: 30
Total Marks: 30
- Child Development: Concept of growth and development, Principles and dimensions of development. Factors affection development (especially in the context of family and school) and its relationship with learning
- Role of Heredity and environment
- Meaning and Concept of learning and its processes. Factors Affection learning.
- Theories of learning and its implication
- How Children learn and think.
- Motivation and Implications for Learning.
- Individual Differences: Meaning, types and factors Affection Individual differences Understanding individual differences on the basis of language, gender, community, caste & relign.
- Personality: Concept and types of personality, Factors responsible for shaping it. Its measurement.
- Intelligence: Concept, Theories and its measurement, Multidimensional Intelligence.
- Understanding diverse learners: Backward, Mentally retarded, gifted, creative, disadvantaged and deprived, specially abled.
- Learning Difficulties.
- Adjustment: Concept and ways of adjustment. Role of teacher in the adjustment.
- Teaching learning process, Teaching learning strategies and methods in the context of National Curriculum Framework 2005.
- Meaning and purposes of Assessment, Measurement and Evaluation. Comprehensive and Continuous Evaluation. Constriction of Achievement Test.
- Action Research.
- Right to Education Act 2009 (Role and Responsibilities of Teachers)