Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
(For a person who intends to be a teacher for Class I to V)
Total Questions: 30 (Multiple Choice)
Total Marks: 30
- Whole number up to one crore, Place Value, Comparison, Fundamental mathematical operations: Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division; Indian Currency.
- Concept of fraction, proper fractions, comparison of paper fraction of same denominator, mixed fraction, comparison of proper fractions of unequal denominators, Addition and Substation of fractions. Prime and composite number, Prime factors, Lowest Common Multiple (LCM) and Highest Common Factor (HCF).
- University Law, Average, Profit-Loss, Simple interest.
- Place and curved surfaces, plane and solid geometrical figures, prosperities of plane geometrical figures; pint, line, rey, line segment; Angle and their types.
- Length, Weight, Capacity, Time, measurement f area and their standard units and relation between them; Area and perimeter of plane surfaces of square and rectangular objects.
- Nature of Mathematics/Logical thinking.
- Place of Mathematics in Curriculum.
- Language Mathematics.
- Community Mathematics.
- Evaluation through formal and informal methods.
- Problems of Teaching.
- Error analysis and related aspects of learning and teaching
- Diagnostic and Remedial Teaching.