Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
(For a person who intends to be a teacher for Class I to V)
Part-2 Language-2 (Class 1 to 5) Level-I
Total Questions: 30
Total Marks: 30
- Unseen Prose Passage
- Linking Devices, Subject-Verb Concord, Inferences
- Unseen Poem
- Identification of Alliteration, Simile, Metaphor, Personification, Assonance, Rhyme.
- Modal Auxiliaries, Phrasal Verbs and Idioms, Literary Terms: Elegy, Sonnet, Short Story, Drama.
- Basic knowledge of English Sounds and their Phonetic Transcription.
- Principles of Teaching English, Communicative Approach to English Language Teaching, Challenges of Teaching English: Language Difficulties, Errors and Disorders.
- Methods of Evaluation, Remedial Teaching.
- Download Syllabus Language-II Punjabi Language
- Download Syllabus Language-II Sanskrit Language
- Download Syllabus Language-II Sindhi Language
- Download Syllabus Language-II Urdu Language