Instruction Regarding Test Booklet:
- Every Test Booklet has a serial number mentioned on the front page which the candidate must carefully write at the appropriate place on the Answer Sheet.
- The candidate must put his/her signature on the front page of the Test Booklet at the appropriate place.
- In case the candidate finds any defect in the Test Booklet, he/she should request the invigilator to change the same before writing any particulars.
- Answer Sheet must be returned to the invigilator before leaving the examination hall.Instruction Regarding Answer Sheet (OMR Sheet):
- The candidate must read the instructions given on the Answer Sheet carefully.Use only Black/Blue ball point pen strictly as per directions mentioned on the Answer Sheet.
- In case the candidate finds any defect in the answer sheet, he/she should request the invigilator to change the same.
- Do not fold the Answer Sheet or make any stray marks or do any rough work on it.
- The candidate should fill in his/her Roll No. and Test Booklet No. printed on the front page of the Test Booklet in the proper blocks as mentioned on the Answer Sheet.
- The candidate must put his/her signature at the appropriate place on the Answer Sheet with Black/Blue ball pen.
- Calculator/Mobile Phones will not be allowed inside the Examination Centre. Answers to the questions are to be given by darkening the relevant oval (circle) completely with black/blue ball point pen.
There are some changes in RTET 2012 OMR Sheet lets check: