RPF Recruitment 2015 Application Form, RPF Recruitment 2015 Constable,RPF Constable Online Application Form 2015, RPF Constable Apply Online 2015, RPF Constable Application Form 2015, Railway Protection Force Constable Recruitment 2015, Railway Protection Force Notification 2015,
RPF Recruitment 2015 |Railway Protection Force Recruitment 2015-Constable Jobs
Railway Protection Force (RPF) has published latest advertisement for recruitment of Constable (Band) Jobs. Eligible candidates can apply this on official website. For other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply online please see below
Railway Protection Force (RPF) Jobs 2015 full Details
Name of Post: Constable
Age limit: Not be less than 18 years and not more than 27 years as on 30-01-2013 (Relaxation as per Govt rules).
Educational qualification: Candidate must have passed the matriculation or equivalent examination from recognized Board along with 2 years experience in playing any Musical Instrument.
Application Fee: Examination fee Rs 50/- in the form of IPO drawn in favor of Financial Advisor cum Chief Accounts Officer, East Central Railway, Hajipur.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as shown in the notification. Fill the application, affix photograph, attach copies of age, caste, educational and experience certificates must be sent along with 2 self addressed envelopes with Rs.50/- stamps, by super scribing the name of the post must be sent to Chief Security Commissioner/ RPF, East Central Railway, Hajipur within 30 days from the date of the publication.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications: within 30 days from the date of this advertisement.
Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications for Far Flung Areas: within 37 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
RPF Recruitment 2015 application form :-
official Website: http://www.indianrailways.gov.in/
01. Reservation for Ex – Servicemen will be 10% of the total vacancies. There will be no quota for SC, ST and OBC under the ex – servicemen vacancy ( quota ).
02. The number of Railway Protection Force vacancies shown under various categories is provisional and may increase or decrease or even become nil depending upon the requirement of Railway Administration.
03. The Railway Administration reserves the right to cancel the recruitments well as the notified vacancies at any time and such decision shall be binding on all concerned.
04. In the event of cancellation of the RPF recruitment the examination fee will not be refunded.
05. The post of RPF Constable ( Band ) in the Railway Protection Force has not been identified as suitable for persons with disabilities and hence these posts have been exempted from the purview of Section 33 and 47 of the persons with Disabilities ( Equal opportunities, Protection of Right and Full Participation ) Act, 1995 by the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment.
06. The selected Candidates will be liable to serve any where in India in the Railway Protection Force including the Railway Protection Special Force.