MPSC Engineering Services Exam 2013 Online Application form,MPSC Online Maharashtra Engineering Services exam 2013,Maharashtra Public Service Commission Recruitment 2013,MPSC Recruitment 2013,Download MPSC Application Form 2013,MPSC 2013,www.mahaonline.gov.in,Download MPSC Application form 2013,MPSC Exam date 2013
Maharashtra PSC Recruitment 2013 | MPSC 2013 Online Application Form
MPSC (Maharashtra Public Service Commission) is inviting applications from interested candidates for the posts of Assistant Engineer through mpsc recruitment2013 notification. Total 997 vacancies are available in mpsc recruitment 2013 notification. Age limit for mpsc recruitmetn 2013 is between 18-35 years and Qualification for mpsc recruitment 2013 is candidate must posses B.E / B.Tech in Civil Engineering from any reputed university. Interested candidates in Maharashtra PSC Engineering service exam can apply by fill the online application form and pay the required amount of application fee. Last date for mpsc recruitmetn online application is 12-08-2013. Mpsc written exam date is 31-08-2013 and 01-09-2013.
MPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Vacancies: 997
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
1. Department of Public Works: 80 Posts
2. Water Resources Department: 759 Posts
3. Water Supply and Sanitation Department: 158 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be below 19 to 33 years as on 01-11-2013. Relaxations will be extended as per the rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates must possess Degree in Civil Engineering formRecognizedUniversity or equivalent qualification.
Application Fee: Candidate must pay Rs.410/- (Unreserved) & Rs.210/- (Reserved), Rs.10/- for Ex- Serviceman as Application Fee in the form of SBI Challan/ Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking/ Cash Card.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Test.
How to Apply: Interested candidates may apply for these posts through online mode from 22-07-2013 to 12-08-2013 by 11:59 PM, through the website www.mahaonline.gov.in.
How to apply Online :
1. Log on to www.mahanline.gov.in.
2. Click on MPSC Online application.
3. Select a post you want to apply.
4. Choose exam centre and fill all the details in application form. Get Examination ID.
5. Take print of Bank Challan or use the online payment to make the payment of application fee at State Bank ofIndiaand get the Transaction ID & Date.
6. Make payment and revisit the MPSC Online website and this time select the Login link.
7. Enter the User Name and password previously provided and in the following page upload the scanned photograph and signature at places provided.
8. Fill all details including fee payment details, check once for errors and submit the online application.
9. Then candidates will get message as Transaction ID Updated Successfully.
10. Now Take print out of application form and retain it for further use.
Starting Date for Applying Online: 22-07-2013.
Last Date for Applying Online: 12-08-2013 at 11:59 PM
Last Date for the Payment of Fee in SBI: 13-08-2013.
Date of Written Test: 31-08-2013 (Saturday) and 01-09-2013 (Sunday).