kerala psc one time registration, Kerala PSC Online Application Form, kerala psc questions, kerala public service commission candidate login, Kerala Public Service Commission Exam, Kerala PSC Recruitment February, www.keralapsc.org Assistants, Teachers/Lecturers, Technicians jobs, kerala Apply Online form Govt jobs, Kerala Public Service Commission Login, kerala public service commission one time registration, KPSC Jobs, KPSC Notification 2013
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2013|Kerala PSC Notification Apply Online @ www.keralapsc.gov.in
Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) has issued recruitment notification under the Category Numbers. 01/2013 to 15/2013 to recruit the 89 vacancies in various Departments for Assistants, Teachers/Lecturers, Technicians by ‘ One Time Registration’. All the Interested as well as Eligible Candidates need to apply via Online mode before 06th March, 2013 and you need to read all eligible criteria like age limit, education qualification and important dates etc…..
Total Posts : 89
- Higher Secondary School Teacher (Junior) Arabic – 15 Posts
- L.P. School Assistant (Malayalam Medium) – 3 Posts
- Field Worker – 2 Posts
- DIET Senior Lecturer – 3 Posts
- Livestock Inspector Gr-II/ Poultry Assistant/ Milk Recorder/ Store Keeper/ Enumerator – 52 Posts
- Accounts Officer – 1 Post
- Technician Gr.II (Boiler Operator) – 4 Posts
- Technician Gr.II (Boiler Operator) – 5 Posts
- Technician Grade II (Blacksmith cum welder) – Anticipated Vacancy
- Technician Grade-II (Blacksmith cum welder) – 1 Post
- Driver Gr-II – 1 Post
- Driver Gr-II – 2 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age must be between 20 – 45 years for post 1, 18-45 years for post 2, 18-41 years for post 3, 29 to 46 years for post 4, 18 – 50 years for post 7, 9, & 12 and 18 to 37 years for remaining posts. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualifications: Candidates must possess VIII/ SSLC/ HSC/ TTC/ VHSE/ MBA Finance/ CA/ ICWA/ ITI/ NAC/ NTC/ Master Degree/ B.Ed/ Ph.D in concerned subject with desired experience as per the post. For post wise details refer to the notification.
How to Apply: Candidates may apply online through the website www.keralapsc.org on or before 06-03-2013.
Instructions for online Applications:
1. Candidates have to scan their photo & signature.
2. Before applying for the post, candidates should register as per “ONE TIME REGISTRATION” scheme through the Official Website of Kerala Public Service Commission www.keralapsc.org.
3. Now click on ‘Apply Now’ on respective posts in the notification link for applying for a post.
4. Take a print copy of submitted application by clicking on the link Registration Card, if required.’
5. Candidates have to quote the User-ID for further communication with the commission.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 06-03-2013 up to 12 midnight.