When I was a newbie, I submitted to many search engines to let my new website indexed by Google and other search engines. But it took a long time just to see my new website to be placed into their index (about 6 weeks or even more).
You created a web site over a month ago and expected Google to index it pretty quickly. Much to your dismay, however, the site hasn’t been indexed yet. When you type the name of your site into the Google search engine, nothing comes up. This is quite frustrating to you because it means that your site cannot be found by internet users. Your site is, essentially, missing. What if, however, you could get indexed by Google not in a week, not in a few days, but in 24 hrs?
Here is how to get your new site indexed quickly. With lots of new websites pouring into the Internet on a daily basis, it is absolutely crucial that you, as a webmaster of time, invested in your site, are indexed. And harder still is the task of getting this back spiders and crawl your content on a regular basis. But it is possible to get your new site crawled, indexed, and get frequent visits from search engines.
But now I know how to getting listed in Google in under 24 hours. I have proved it.
What, then, can you do to get indexed by Google quickly? There are actually a few things you can do, each of which are pretty effective and can lead to getting your site listed in as little as 24 hours. Try all of them and see the positive results it brings.
How to Get Your Blog Indexed by Google in 24 Hours
1. Create your website. :-
so first of all you need a website/blog that’s in form of .com , .in, .org, co etc. designed it and post contents on this new wordpress/blogger site.
There are many blogging platform which offers user to create Free Blogs. If you are looking for free blog creation, my suggestion would be start blogging from WordPress.com or BlogSpot.com and once he is use to Blogging, he should go more professional with his own self hosted WordPress blog.
BlogSpot let you create a Free blog but comes with it’s own limitation, but as I mentioned above, for a starter it’s a good idea to create a Blog and get the hitch of Blogging.
2. Register an account in Google Webmaster tools.
Google Webmaster Tools (GWT) is a free web service by Google. It allows you to check indexing status and crawl rate of your blog. It will help you to understand what’s going on with your blog.
The first thing you need to do is verify your blog ownership in Google webmaster tools. Then you’ll have to submit your blog sitemap to GWT.
3. Submit your website there and take meta verification tag or download the meta verification file and upload it to the root of your website server.
4. Now, if you have posted some topics on your website then create a sitemap of your website and submit sitemap to Google Webmasters tool.
For wordpress It’s Looking like :- .sitemap.xml format
and for blogger sites it’s :- atom.xml?redirect=false&start-index=1&max-results=500
5. Fetch your website to Google webmaster tools.
6. Add addthis tool Sharing plugin/widget to your each website posts or at a common place in the website.
7. Open your posts one by one and start submitting,if possible, all of them to reddit.com, digg.com, stumbleupon.com . These are the top 3 bookmarking websites from which you will get more traffic than other bookmarking websites.
8. Search about similar website based on your niche in google, and leave a comment with your website url . Do not try to spam their website. If you will leave a good comment then you can usually get many backlinks in future too. Otherwise, you will be marked as a spammer.
9. Now, Start posting articles on your website and do the same follow.
10. After 24 hours, just search in Google about your website URL. You will see many websites showing your website link and you will also see your website URL listed in top 10 list.
I am very much sure that if you will follow all these 14 points then your website will be indexed in the google search engine within 24 hours.
Please share these information to your friends on social site like Facebook reddit, whatsapp, twitter, google plus
Thanks for Visiting us