Andhra Bank, A Leading Public Sector Bank invites applications for the post of Probationary Officer/ Specialist Officer from Indian citizens who have taken the Common Written Examination for Probationary Officer cadre conducted by IBPS in September / November 2011/ for Specialist Officers on 11/03/2012
and have a valid Score card issued by IBPS :
* Probationary Officers (PO) : 400 posts in JMGS-I scale Rs.14500-25700/-
* Information Technology (IT) Officers : 40 posts in JMGS-I scale Rs.14500-25700/-
* Rajbhasha (Hindi) Officers : 07 posts in JMGS-I scale Rs.14500-25700/-
* HR Officers : 08 posts in JMGS-I scale Rs.14500-25700/-
* Law Officers : 15 posts in MMGS-II scale Rs.19400 – Rs.28100/-
Application Fee : The fees Rs.100/- (Rs.20/- for SC/ST/PWD/Ex.SM) to be deposited at CBS at any of the Branches of Andhra Bank, by means of a Payment challan OR (ii) Through NEFT at any Bank branch.
How to Apply : Apply Online at Andhra Bank website from 01/09/2012 to 15/09/2012 only.
All other details along with online application format is available at http://andhrabank.in/english/Recruitment.aspx